Could I be?

Ok, less than a week ago I just finished a very heavy monthly. I have been pregnant twice and missed my period with both so I don't think I am pregnant. I have consistantly had my monthly on schedule for the last 9 months to a year. my chest DOES NOT hurt, I am not any more or less tired than before. But wow do I have fluttering going on in my stomach. I keep thinking it's gas but the one thing I do remember last time I was pregnant was the fluttering. What do you think?

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 12:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It never hurts to take a test. I'd rather take a test and get a negative than assume it's nothing and end up on I didn't know I was pregnant lol.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Doesn't seem like it to me. By the same you'd be able to feel movements from a baby, you'd have to be at least 4 or 5 months along. In which case, you'd likely have several others pregnancy symptoms, including possibly showing. I feel those flutters sometimes and I'm not pregnant.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I would take a test in a week or so.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If you got your period, I don't think so. I never felt a fluttering before 16 weeks.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• by the time* not by the same.
    Ash9724

• Well...there is a 50/50 chance.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If you just got off your period a week ago, then no, you are more than likely not pregnant.. and you cant feel movement this early in pregnancy anyway. Sounds like either phantom kicks or gas pains to me.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2010