A reason to like or dislike Ron Paul? How are your feelings in general of him?

Ron Paul breaks with GOP on New York mosque: The opposition β€˜is all about hate and Islamaphobia.’

Asked by momentofpeace at 12:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know that much about him but I did read a good part of his "plan". It seems he wants to "reform" a whole lot of things. Now I'm not saying that some of those things couldn't do with some "reform" but have you ever noticed that people tend to be all for reform until someone actually tries to do it? Then all H.....breaks loose and everybodies against it. Granted, change is hard for most people and most don't really understand all the implications, etc when it comes to reforming entire systems...that being the case, how far do you think he'd actually get with all the reforms he apparently wants to do. The other thing is that it may look and sound good on paper but the actual result of changes is sometimes, (if not often) far different than the expected result. I have a feeling that if he was elected, he'd end up being as disliked as Obama is now.

Answer by meriana at 1:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I don't understand how his son turned out to be such a BOOB.....

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:21 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I am a huge fan of Ron Paul for so many different reasons. :)

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I'm on the fence

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• One of the very few things I agree with him about. Just don't ask about his take on economics and how he claims they allow for fiscal converativism.

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I absolutely love Ron Paul.

Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 12:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• He is a nut

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• This is one of the few things he has said that I agree with.

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I'm not a huge fan, but he's spot on about this.

Answer by DEpley at 1:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I've met him he's an ass hole.

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2010