I am worried(venting)

I have 2 kids and not in the best situation. I live with relatives due to hubby job loss. well , i also have PCOS. my period is late. i am in alot of pain so i am not sure if it is a cyst causing trouble or if i am pregnant. I really do not want anthor child. i know take birth control or use condoms. but i am allergic to condoms and i am unable to get to dr for birth control. i asked hubby to go under the knife for me. he refuses. i am waiting to see if it starts next week f not then i will test. Yes if i am i will have the baby as i don't believe in abortion for myself.

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Just calm down. Either way, you will be okay!!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Just want to say there are ways to get free or low cost birth control if you have a planned parenthood near you. Good luck.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Stress can cause your period to not come and also to come early it just maybe that also. I would just try and make the best of things. Life isn't always fair but your a momma like I and we as mommas can get through whatever it may be. GL i really hope things get better for you and your family.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 12:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• dont freak til you take a test and then find a way to get to doctor..it would be much easier to go to a clinic than it will be to raise a child..just tell him no sex til you get on the pill!! Maybe you could use lamb skin condoms?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Im sorry to hear about your situation..If you are pregnant there are many people out there that cant have kids...so adoption is always a option... hope everything works out for you..good luck
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I personally think you should be more careful.. much more careful.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Breathe in and out. Calm down a bit. I know the more you think about it the worse it gets. Here is the thing you are either pregoo or not. At this point there is nothing you can do.
    When you find out your not preggo go and get the nuvo ring. Go to the health department and see a dr. there. Or the clinic. Please try to take it easy, play with your kids talk to your husband. Do what helps you relax.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• im kind of in this situation. i didnt want another baby. i hadnt missed a period and i was on birth control. i went to the doctor because of pain that i thought was caused by a cyst andtuns out im pregnant! we have 3 that live with us full time and 2 more on the weekends and our apartment is only 2 bedroom. i keep thinking how the hell are we going to do this? we barely make it as it is!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Just calm down and look at it this way... if you are or aren't.... there is nothing you can do right now to change it.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yep Ria... life is all about the easy isn't it?

Well, coming from someone who was supposed to be aborted but thankfully her mother was the ONLY person fighting for her life... I prefer the alternative.

The rest of your advice was sound though.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2010