ewwww! gross!

this morning my 15 month old started holering as usual and i went in to get her to find her diaper off and poop all over her crib! it was so disgusting! shes figured out how to take clothes off, diapers off, and it looked like she had a lot of "fun" with it. it was horrible. took everything i had not to puke! of course shed have to do this when mommy is in the nausea stage of pregnancy!

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 12:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Now that's she's learned how to take her diaper off, she will all the time. We ended up switching to training pants. They're just as absorbant as diapers but they aren't as easy to take off. Plus, we buy them in bulk so they are cheaper than diapers, too.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• at least yours didn't have diareah all over himself...and then got it all over you having to take his pants off...talk about gross...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I'm sorry. And I thought it was bad the few times my kid put his hand down the back of his diaper. Goodness!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 12:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• It is gross. Most of mine went through that stage. With my grandson I finally took about six inch long pieces of duct tape and put it over the tapes on the diaper. He couldn't get it off like that. Putting the clothes on backwards didn't help at all.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Gross! Will a one piece footed sleeper help?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Gross! Both of my boys have done that at one point and I'm with you on the trying not to vomit.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• can she get off a onesie with the snaps between the legs? or a zip up sleeper, i don't think any baby could get out of that. i would never put my son in pants to sleep anymore if he did that, only sleepers cuz it keeps them from the diaper
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• you get the major poopy award today

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• oh no.... that's awful - someday you'll laugh at this i hope :)
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2010