How often do you shower and what's the longest you've ever gone without one?

I have to shower every morning. The longest I've ever gone without one was maybe 3 days and it was because I had surgery in my abdomen area and couldn't get it wet.

Ash9724

Asked by Ash9724 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I shower every morning. Longest I went was 3 days when I was 16. Cross country bus trip. GAG!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I shower every day, The longest I have gone is to skip 1 day.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I take one everynite.. the longest I have gone--maybe 3 days.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• same. i shower daily, every other at the most. i dont think iv ever gone more than 3 days.....and thats being to sick to get out of bed.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Every single day. Maybe went 2 days that's it.
    momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 12:21 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I take either a bath or a shower every other day. The longest I went without one was 5 or 6 days last week. I had planned to take one Monday morning last week, hadn't had one since Friday, but had to have my appendix taken out and couldn't get it wet until Wednesday afternoon. :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Everyday and some days more than once, one night has been the longest usually because I am sick.

Answer by older at 12:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i shower mostly everyday. I can't go any longer then a day.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 12:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I shower or bathe daily, most of the time. I don't usually wash my hair daily, though. I have gone 2-3 days without one.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• depends. in the summer, every day. in the winter, every other day. depends on what i do...we don't normally do much in the winter cuz it's too cold. it also helps keep my skin from getting too dry. as for how long i've gone without a shower...i'd say about a week. it was when i was a teen, we had a huge hurricane come through and knock out all the power...it took them a week to get it back on, they had so many areas in the city that were knocked out. when i finally got to take one, i swear that was the best shower of my life lol. i had felt so gross...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2010