What conv. carseat for RF'ing in an '07 Honda Accord??

We have an '07 Accord and I recently purchased a great highly rated seat. I bought the Evenflo Triumph Advance. I love this seat, it is highly ranked in safety, and seems comfy for my daughter, ......the problem is ...it's huge!! I am using the latch system, so due to that plus the knobs on the sides I had to off-center it a bit, so now it takes up the side and half the center! I have a child in a booster on the other side. I wanted to babysit for extra money but couldn't possibly fit another seat back there! So, question is ....is there another highly ranked seat that is a little slimmer and will fit better in my car?

sunnygrl2

Asked by sunnygrl2 at 8:36 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• graco's are good compact ones, i have 2, and they go from RF to FF
    MidniteMochaMom

Answer by MidniteMochaMom at 8:57 AM on Oct. 9, 2008