how can you tell if your guy is cheating

i have been with my bf going on two years i just found out i was pregant by him but every since i told him he has been treating me different like when i call him he dont pick up and when he do call me back he is talking low like he dont want noboby two hear him one time he came to my house and he had a phone call and in the next five mins he left i dint hear from him for two days when i sak him where he been he saind that he got lock up a couuple of times we was talking on the phone and he told me to hold on than he click back over and tell me he call me when he get home cause his ohone is ifto die when i ask him is he cheating on me he tell me its all in my head and that he love me and he will never hurte me when i tell him i want to break up he get mad is it all in my head or is he cheating on me how can i catch him if he is

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think hes cheating he may just be having a hard time dealing with the fact that he will be a dad. Just try to be understanding, give him some space and keep your eyes open. If he is cheating he will get caught eventually, in the mean time though do not accuse him of it that will only make things worse. I'm sorry he is doing this to you though hang in there and stay strong you will get through this.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Sorry your having to deal with this.. I went throught something simular to this..me and my husbad had one child..and he didnt want any more right now...well i found out i was pregnant and he started treating me different..he stayed gone all the time and was just a asshole..but i never caught him cheating..so im not sure how to catch them..i hope everything works out for you..goodluck
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 12:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Maybe he is just in shock about you being pregnant.. and this is how he is handling it. It is never good to accuse someone of cheating.. Especially if they are not cheating. Just play it out and leave it alone. If he is cheating, he will slip up eventually. Don't smother him in questions and such.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• He could be but its probably more likley ehe is trying to distance himself from you, some guys cant handle becoming dads. I hope he comes around. Good luck.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• First of all, why did you allow yourself to get knocked up by this loser! And yes, he is cheating! Just ask him for his phone and check the recently dialed numbers and bang, he's busted! This isn't about trust but rather honesty. He may be a loser and someone you don't want to be with but the bigger issue is that you allowed this mistake to happen and anything that stems from it, is your undoing! And it's not a question if he's cheating but as to when you'll catch him. Sounds like a Jerry Springer episode! I'd hate to be you!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2010