What to do if you don't love your husband anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Divorce him and move on with your lives. No sense in staying with someone that you are no longer in love with.. Your husband does not deserve that.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• counseling or divorce. I guess you could also suck it up and live your life not loving him.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Leave him.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:41 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Sometimes during certain seasons of marriage, love is a CHOICE! Not a fluffy feeling or butterflies like you get when you are 16.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:41 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I'd try counseling first if it were me. There's a reason you fell in love in the first place so hopefully you can get that way again.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 12:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• For me marriage is forever so I would try to refresh our relationship. remember why we got married in the first place, get to know eachother all over again.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Well the most logical answer would be divorce him because you dont love him anymore, but i also know its not that easy sometimes.. maybe there are reasons that you dont love him...maybe you two could talk about your relationship..good luck :)
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• How about trying to work on your marriage first before jumping right into a divorce. Marriage isnt all lovey dovey the whole time especially the longer you are married. Try listing all the reasons you fell in love with him in the first place. Has he changed that much? If the reasons you fell out of love with him is adultery or abuse then I say those are pretty good reasons to think about leaving.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• You leave and find love elsewhere.

Answer by older at 12:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Do both of you a favor and let go, move on.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2010