Am I the only one who starts thinking about Christmas this early?

Christmas is such a fun time and I get very excited when it's coming. Also my son's birthday is 3 days before christmas so it's doubly exciting. I know it's 4 months away, but is anyone else excited?

Butterflysky_24

Asked by Butterflysky_24 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• I'm sooo excited! I love Christmas & so do my daughters! They are ready to put up the tree already! lol.. & they've already started making their lists! **My daughters b-day is 2 days before Christmas! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Oh heck no... I usually start thinking about Christmas in June! I used to hate when the stores brought Christmas stuff out before Thanksgiving or even Halloween. Then I worked in a retail store where the Christmas cards came in in June. Now I hunt for Christmas decorations at every yard/garage sale. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 12:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• You certainly aren't the only one! I've already started my Christmas shopping and my planning on what I'm buying and where we are going to spend Christmas. I love the Christmas season! It screams of family and fun to me. I just dread the day I have to spend it with my in-laws instead of my family lol.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I start shopping in July. I'm a bargain hunter, though.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I love Christmas, though for me it's a little too early to be thinking about it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I craft for the holidays all year... saves me money! :-)
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Not yet... but I guess I'm just strange that way, I only start prepping for Christmas after Thanksgiving during advent - we don't do a lot of shopping because we celebrate two Christmases - Dec 25th and January 7th - the important thing for us is being together for us as family for those days... :)
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• oooh I love Christmas time too! I'm already planning. Especially since (like you) my DDs birthday is 5 days before Christmas. I love decorating and shopping for gifts :]
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 12:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I am already thinking about it too!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i start in april. LOL! already have some presents for my goobs, too.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 12:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010