Do you think of a person cheats on the SO that they still love them or do you think that they can't possible love them and cheat? adult content

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• True love = respect and everything else that comes with the territory... not just the parts you WANT to pay attention to. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I personally don't think that a man could cheat on a person if they are 'in love' with them. They know in advance the pain it would cause. They might still love them deep down, but they aren't in love anymore.
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 1:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think it is possible to love them and cheat. But, I feel like if they do love them and cheat, something is missing in the relationship somewhere, and they need to figure out what that is.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think it is definitely possible to love someone and cheat on them. Cheating really isn't about the other person in the relationship, it's about the person cheating...their issues.
    NaturalMomma219

Answer by NaturalMomma219 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• This is going to come off sexist but it is my honest opinion. I think men can still love their spouse and cheat...IF it is only a sexual affair. If it becomes emotional...love just dies for the spouse/SO. Most women cheat for emotional replacement of something lost. Can it be simple sex for them..sure..but it isn't the norm.
    It actually disgusts me that I have so much info on cheaters. The longer DH and I are married the more we have seen it in couples around us. It is really sad. In fact, both of our best friends are cheating on their spouses now.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think you can still love someone..and cheat...I dont think that you are in love with you so anymore if you do cheat on them...
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i think if you cheat on someone, you may love them.. but you dont respect them.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I don't think you can love them and cheat.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• You don't hurt someone you love. You don't betray someone you love. You aren't disloyal to someone you love. And the list continues of things you don't do to people you love. No, you cannot cheat on someone and still be genuinely in love with them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think you can love someone and still cheat on them. Love and lust are two completely different emotions.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010