Will you avoid a question if it is asked by someone on here that you don't like?

For instance someone who has been continuously rude or whatever?

Will you purposely down vote their answers?

Or do you just answer like normal and vote up/down as you feel the answer applies?

I am all for the third way. :)

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 1:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• There are two people that always vote down my answers and bash if I post on their questions. I am polite and answer like normal, but these "Ladies" are just nasty. Anyway, if they are looking for advice for a real problem, I will answer in my normal way, but anon. I still feel like they could use some good advice even if they don't like me personally. And I think they will be more willing to listen to the advice if they don't know it is from me.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I answer and vote like normal. I never look at who asks or who answers. I just answer and either vote up or down on what is said, then, I remember to look at who it is. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Honestly, I pay very little attention to screen names lol. I don't even notice the asker's SN most of the time.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I don't hold grudges. I answer and vote as fairly as I can for all questions and answers.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I generally don't look at who asks a question until after I answer it. That way I know I'm not letting my thoughts be swayed by an impression I have of someone.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:30 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I answer questions that interest me, and I could care less who asks them. As for voting up/down, if I like an answer I vote it up, if I think the answer is rude, mean, or not to my liking I vote it down-- I don't let the poster's name influence my vote.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• In general I don't pay attention to the screenname until AFTER I respond. But if I did notice it, it depends on if the question asked for sensitive information or not. I don't tell just anyone just anything! But if it's not sensitive, I'm getting points for answering so I don't care. LOL!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Eh, there's only a couple of names I remember offhand anyway (BradenIsMySon and lovinangels are a couple of them--hi ladies), so nah. I just answer as normal.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I do avoid certain posters/
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• no
    victoriamom2007

Answer by victoriamom2007 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2010