wierd bleeding may be TMI!

So weve been ttc since March. for last 4 months my periods have been the beginnig ofr them month and very short (1-3 or 31- 2) well in sept i got it on the 26th and it ended on the 1st of oct. It was heavier then ususal. I took several pg tests when my period was so short but they were all neg. anyway yesterday i was spotting a little in the morning and it was dark red at first then it was a dark bronw and then it stopped it was only spooting and only lasted a few hours. Ive had a misscarriage before so i know thats not what it was.. ive had some cramps but nothing major.. anybody have any ideas of what might be going on? has this happened to any one else? Ive heard this can happen when sometimes when you get pregnant but it never happended with my son.. and besides i havent reached my ferllitiy week for oct yet.. confused and worried plz help if you can.. sorry if i grossed anybody out,,

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:45 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i have irregular periods, i get this little bit of spotting for a few days and thats it... at least lately. Seems like ever since i said i wanted a baby i cant ovulate :-(
    fcangel9

Answer by fcangel9 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• implantation? It can do that; and did it to me :) GL!!!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:56 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Maybe it is implantation. Have you had sex since your last cycle? Remember- the average woman ovulates btw 12days and 19 days post period day # 1, but not everyone and since you have been trying since march and not succeeding, maybe u think ur ovulating when u actually aren't. I am certainly not trying to say ur stupid or u don't know ur own body, but wouldn't it be awesome if u were preg, and ovulating immediately after menses?
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i don't know wut to tell u except just watch it isn't a tubal. I had a dark browninsh color right after my period ended back in janauary which wuz very light and my side hurt, it ended up being a tubal. So if u got pain to one side and a continuous dark blood spotting, call the doc or go to hospital
    linda152

Answer by linda152 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i dont think its that it was just the one day and no sharp pains but ty anyway
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2008