If you found $100...

My SO always teases me about how any "extra" money I have (like who has extra...lol) I tend to put into the kids/family. He says I should treat myself a little more often. I guess it comes from growing up with a mother who gave me nothing but the legal bare essentials. So, I over compensate by using any extra for my kids or family.

So, if you found $100, what would you do with it? How would you spend it and why?

There is no wrong answer to this quesiton. This is all in fun to see what you'd like to do with an extra $100.

specialwingz

Asked by specialwingz at 1:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think I would go shopping, and buy a little something for everyone. Either that, or one bigger item for everyone to share....
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 1:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• RUN and put it in the bank. So I know I won't go over when the bills are withdrawn. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I would probebly take the kids out for a nice day. So I could enjoy it and they could too. I always feel guity when I spend money on myself even though my DH tells me to get myself things all the time.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 1:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Use it to pay off my new camera I got on credit. My last one broke and I needed one so I can still catch my children special moments while hubby us deployed
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Well, we do need to pay bills and we need groceries. However, I just found out that Disney Live is coming here in October and I would love to take my son to that, so I would use it to buy tickets for the 3 of us for it. It would actually be enough to pay for front row seats.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Me and the hubby would go for all you can eat crab legs dinner.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If I found it, I would donate it to church, If it was just an extra 100 dolalrs, I would put it in the christmas present fund!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Give it to one of my three adult kids who needs it more.

Answer by older at 1:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I have no idea. So many things!
    rockinmomto2

Answer by rockinmomto2 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I would go get me a new pair of jeans (that I really really need) and a few tops for autumn. If I had $20 bucks left, I would get a haircut.
    CarrieGemenon19

Answer by CarrieGemenon19 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2010