Would you take the carseat?

We're going to Japan for christmas and we asked my mil if we should bring our carseats or get some there. She said people in Japan don't use carseats, the cars are too small and the top speed is 35. We can just hold the girls. My youngest will be 10 months when we go, and my oldest is 2. What would you do?

avpriddis

Asked by avpriddis at 9:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Travel

• I dunno ... I think I would probably take it just in case, does she live there? If so she is probably right but just to be on the safer side I would take it just in case you can use it. better to be safe than sorry... Hope you have a great trip sound like fun :)
    kmomof3713

Answer by kmomof3713 at 9:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i would take it just in case, have fun!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:42 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• take them. better safe than sorry.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• You definitely want the car seats for the flight over. That is a pretty long time to hold the kids. Even if you decide not to use them in the vehicles you will be happy to have them on the flight!
    efsuermann

Answer by efsuermann at 8:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2008