What do you think?

of the name cheyanne? i really wanted to name my daughter cheyanne but my husband hated it so we agreed on payton

MelSwim7

Asked by MelSwim7 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Baby Names

• I like payton better. Cheyanne feels like you are really trying too hard to be different.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• It's not my style, although it isn't so bad. It just seems played out to me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I like Cheyanne better than Payton. But you have to make the decision as a couple.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 2:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I like both names.. ♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I also like payton better. to me the name Cheyanne is like shy Ann. And I'm just not a fan.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• cheyanne IS a pretty name. but for me it's ruined 'cuz one of the girls in that teen movie "the crush" was named that, so it doesn't sit well w/ me. I love Peyton, though. My dh and I even considered that
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I like Payton, well, Peyton.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I love Cheyanne. Reminds me of the show Reba, love that show! I still watch it, it's on lifetime at night now. Payton is nice too. But you both have to agree on it.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think you're misspelling them both. CheyEnne, and PEyton are both spelled with E's. Both are lovely names, but, please, spell them properly. :P
    laurelsmama

Answer by laurelsmama at 2:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i am not spelling them wrong payton for a girl peyton for a boy and cheyanne has many variations
    MelSwim7

Comment by MelSwim7 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2010