formula

what formula did/do you use?

MelSwim7

Asked by MelSwim7 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• both my kids used good start.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• We used Similac.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• when my son was born we breastfed for the 1st 2-3 days but then I had to be re-admitted to the hospital in kidney failure. I sent my husband to walgreens (NOT A GREAT PLACE TO BUY FORMULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) because it was only across the street from the emergency room..... I told him to buy the smallest bottle and the most expensive formula. lol.... I assumed that meant it was the best. Nice logic, eh?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i started with good start and my girl got so uncomfortable and constipated then we switched to similac soy and we were not happy with that either because she would throw it all up so we finally found she worked well the similac senstive
    MelSwim7

Comment by MelSwim7 (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Both my girls used Similac with iron.
    mom2twogirls477

Answer by mom2twogirls477 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Both of my girls used good start. With my oldest DD I started her on Enfamil and she would puke it all up. (all down my back wet when I was burping her) So then I tried Similar and she developed a rash all over her body. Then I put her on good start and she never had any more problems. So I started my youngest DD on good start and she did great on it.
    jillybean703

Answer by jillybean703 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2010