What does your face say about you?

"Your face is a book, where men may read strange matters." Shakespeare.

I hope mine says the best of all things ...

tasches

Asked by tasches at 2:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I don't know for sure, but I am holding on to the fact that your face shows your life & I've had a pretty good life - so crossing my fingers my face shows it! hee hee
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 4:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• People always tell me (even strangers) that my face looks very spiritual and friendly. My mirror tells me that it looks weathered and exhausted.
    song888

Answer by song888 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Some people are better at hiding their feelings behind a poker face than I am. Usually whatever I am thinking is written on my face, which makes for an uncomfortable moment if I am thinking about something else while someone is talking to me, and I have a frown on my face when a smile is called for.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:21 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• but cleanaturalady that just means those with a hidden face are known to have dark secrets in their past.. so it is still revealing.

as for me, I have no idea.. perhaps you should tell me, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:30 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I have smile lines around my mouth so I guess that says that I am always smiling and happy! ; )
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 3:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I think my face shows the stress. People who don't know me they say i look conceded, which i'm not of course but sometime in thought and unhappy that always shows.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2010