Was anyone ever told...

by the ultrasound they were having a boy or girl and ended up having the opposite, how did every thing work our and all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nope, me and my hubby never found out what we were having. we wanted a surprise, we got all neutral clothes and the nursery was done in green and yellow. we didnt have to worry about the ultrasound getting it wrong. I did have a friend that was told she was going to have a girl... and he came out a boy. she had gotten a pink carseat and everything so she had to have her mom run and get boy clothes and a carseat..... in the end, there is nothing you can really do about it, and now a days ultrasounds are really good about telling what you are having.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i have seen it happen to someone i knew, they bought all girl stuff and it was a boy. they ended up having to save all the baby clothes for later if the had a girl cuz the store wont take them back if u washed them already. my ultrasound told me im having a boy, and i got a neutral crib, carseat stroller, everything, only boy clothes so if i came out a girl all i have to do is buy clothes but thats not likely cuz the scrotum is there every time we do an ultrasound no labia so i believe its right
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2008