Bond Of Silence?? If You've seen it could you??

I just watched the first part of Bond Of Silence based on a true story about a woman who forgave her hubbys killer. I was just wondering if any other women out there would be able to do that?

Me No. Murder is unforgivable...

Also would you cover for your child, (children) if you knew they were involed with a major crime such as murder.

On that one I'd like to say No I wouldn't, as a parent its my duity to make sure my child knows right from wrong & understands that if they do the crime they need to be punished for it. No matter how major or minor. No matter what kind of life they might have left to live.... I honestly hope Im never in that place, but If I am, I hope that I do the right thing, & not cover for you child.

lilmoosesmom

Asked by lilmoosesmom at 2:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely not. Like you said, murder is an unforgiveable offense. I will go to my grave wishing the worst for the culprit.

To answer your other question, I love my son more than anything, but if he were to commit such a vile crime as murder or child abuse, that would be it. My relationship with him would be over. I will never tolerate that kind of behavior and I hope I raise him better than that.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I don't know and I pray I never have to deal with it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• How I see it you need to learn to forgive before you can fully move on.
    I won't forgive the killer right away but I would eventually.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I could forgive my husband's killer. It would take some time, but I believe forgiveness is for the forgiver, not the forgiven. As far as my child goes, I would turn them in. I would continue to have a relationship with them, though, and I would try my best to steer them down the right path, even from behind prison walls. There is nothing that would make me give up on my children.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 2:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I could not forgive someone if they murdered my hubby. I can't forgive my sisters ex for the abuse he dealt her, so a murder, no chance in hell. I would just be a tortured soul for the rest of my life.

I would not be able to cover for my children, either. Not unless it was in self-defense.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I am not sure I could ever forgive, but I would want to come to a sort of peace with it. As for the child part - I want to say that I wouldn't protect them from it, but come on - they are my kid.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 3:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2010