Is anyone doing anything special with their kids before they are school?

wolflinx

Asked by wolflinx at 2:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in

• my DD has been in school for 3 weeks.....
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I am taking the kids and a friend to a bmx track so they can ride all day and do their jumps
    wolflinx

Comment by wolflinx (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• camp out overnight in the yard in tents, smores, the whole mess. son starts KG in like 9 days, I think.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i made my daughter rice with milk and sugar for breakfast, she loves it. it was her first day ever, my husband took the day off work to take her to school and be home when she got home. also his brother came over after school, she just loves her uncle.
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• We do not start until September 1.
    wolflinx

Comment by wolflinx (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• We went to the beach for last week of summer vacation. It was a fabulous way to end our summer break!
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 3:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• On the last day of vacation I took my son out, just the two of us. We went to the book store, the movies, and to dinner at PF Changs. It was a nice little date for us. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Before I go back to school (I'm a teacher and we start on Monday), I'm just enjoying every minute with my 14 month old - he goes back to daycare on Monday...
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• We are thinking about taking John to go see The Grave Digger place in Kill Devil Hills. Or to SC to the beach for the weekend. We're very proud that hes doing soo well with having to start school, (he starts Sept 1st but is already learning to get up early , shower, eat, ect to get ready.) Hes very excited to go to school, & we want to make sure hes got some great memories of going to school for the first time.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• We did a lot of Staycation things this year. The boys are going with my SO up to a friend's property to camp and my DD will be at her last year of band camp the week before school starts.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:35 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

Next question in
How?

Next question overall (Baby Names)
Baby names