Sore throat and ear ache....PIOG

I never get a sore throat! I've took some pregnancy tests and got one that was a positive and one that was a negative. My boobs are also hurting and my temps just keep going up. (no it's not a fever) It's been 8 weeks and 5 days since my last period so wouldn't a pregnancy test definately show up positive by now if I was???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not necessarily! But, you got one positive so that is promising if you want to be pregnant! It isn't a positive though, because I missed my period for 2 months, had one positive and was not pregnant :(! Either way, take care of yourself and go see your doctor!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If the sore throat and earache stay for more than 48 hours go see your Dr. It could be strep throat. I agree with PP get a serum HGC drawn to be sure.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I would call the Doc and get a blood test to be sure....They only take about a day for the results. Sometimes people jus don't ever get a positive pregnancy test.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 2:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2010