Told to clean Apt Herself After Death in Apt Above hers.

Iwas watching a show that showed a Co. that goes in & cleans up homes after people have died. One lady had a death above her Apt.drip blood into her Apt. The State after finding out the man had Aids & Hepititis told her she had to clean her own Apt herself. Finally the Apt. was cleaned & the Landlord had to pay, after the lady had made a lot of calls, she still eventually moved. I was shocked hearing anyone would expect her to clean this herself. What are your thoughts?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Health

• that's horabile,whoever the people r that do the cleaning still should had to clean it up ,it doesn't matter way or what the person had,and the poor woman that had it driping in that should have been pryority so that she didn't get sick or something on just the fact that blood was driping in that would have made me sick,i'm glad that the land lord had to pay and i would not want to rent from someone like that after him being such a non caring person.
    jennaweeks

Answer by jennaweeks at 3:21 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• throwing upThat landlord wins the "a-hole of the year" award!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Everyone in the world would know of my situation if he told me that. I would have a house for free by the time I was done. GROSS!!!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think that is major bull!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think it sucks, but it's also kind of normal for it to happen. Just like if someone dies/commits suicide in your house...after the police investigate, you are responsible for clean up. They can give you the name of a company that specializes in it, but they don't do the actual clean up.
    kttycat84

Answer by kttycat84 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I would be pissed!
    1scrappinmama

Answer by 1scrappinmama at 3:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• That's nasty
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• How the hell is she suppose to clean that herself it is in the ceiling and building materials and everything---eww goodness
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 3:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Thats gross. Slum - lord of the year award.
    SummerMeadowMom

Answer by SummerMeadowMom at 3:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• OMG - I would have called every news channel in the area!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:28 AM on Aug. 25, 2010