Last Answer Doesn't get a bump or vote up?

I've noticed a lot of times even a good answer on some questions , when they're on the end of the list just don't get a vote up. I always wonder if it's bec readers run out of votes up or what? Some times the ans. are just as good and helpful, but yet no votes up. Not sure if in right catagory gals sorry.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I am sure it is because when people answer they vote up the answers that agree with them. But they often don't go back and reread the question later to vote up others. Or people feel like it has already been said several times already, so they don't vote it up.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• It may have come in way after the others,like the next day,and the OP hasn't gone back to check on the question

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• what buterfly said
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yeah, it does suck. That's been me many times. I can only be on here in the morning and afternoon, so many times when i see questions it's hours after they've been posted.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I know a lot of times when I select a best answer after voting everyone up, it will reload and sometimes there will be more answers. I guess they were answering as I was closing. And like a pp said, when some answer it they vote up some above them but don't look again.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• With as many questions that gets asked in a days time I don't think alot of people go back in to see if there are any good answers. Sometimes I will book mark or save something into my favorites if I liked the question and want to know other peoples anwers though and I will vite them up.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2010