HOW CAN I STOP RECEIVING EMAIL FROM A GROUP THAT I DON'T PARTICIPATED

I have too many groups getting emails from and I can't participated in all of them. How can I stop getting their emails and get only email from the group and can participate?
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You can change the settings for emails under your privacy and setting tab at the top left of the screen.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• or you can leave the groups.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• In your group you'll see to the left Quick Links Tab: Change Group Settings and Submit No for daily emails. 

Group Digest Email Preferences

Would you like to receive a daily email with a list of new forum posts and announcements in this group?

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Like lovin said, if you can't participate you should leave. Otherwise do what musicmom says
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If you look at the bottom of the email you should see a spot that says to unsubscribe. Click on it and it will take you to another page where you can verify that you really want to unsubscribe. Just verify your email address and you will be taken off their email list. You will still receive emails for a few days until it has time to take effect. I have done this on numerous emails and it works just fine.
    KrazyDaisy

Answer by KrazyDaisy at 5:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2010