36 wks and 2 days...

I am 36 wks and 2 days and 3cm dialated I have had my steroid shots and dr. said he wont stop labor so I am just here at my house waiting for labor to kick in I know it can take days and I thaught I would be the girl who would be walking around wal-mart trying to get things going or trying different things to start labor but I am just here relaxing at home and of course I cleaned the house but other than that I am relaxing I am in no rush to get him out he knows when he is ready to meet us have any of you women felt the same?

babycakeschris

Asked by babycakeschris at 3:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When i was pregnant i was soooo super excited and just wanted the baby to be born, so no i never relaxed i was soooo anxious. why are u waiting for labor so early?
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I am like you. The baby will come eventually, let him finish cooking. It's like baking brownies, just because you want to eat it is now, doesn't mean it's finished cooking.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• It's not that I want the baby to come early I just have a history or pre-term labor and I even though the dr. said the baby and I will be okay I want to make sure I am at the hospital in time since I hardly feel labor pains.
    babycakeschris

Comment by babycakeschris (original poster) at 3:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I know, I meant I am not like other..I believe in waiting and relaxing at the end. LOL I am glad you are sitting back.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2010