What is the single most important covniences item you've ever owned?

I think mine is my mom hook. It a gaint carabeener. I use it to carry daiper bag, purse and gocery all in one hand/ arm. Just the other day it saved my purse from being stolen out of my cart at the grocery store. I had my purse in the cart, but I had the 'mommy hook' holding the handle of my purse o the cart.

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Ipod, it's the external hard drive of my brain, keeps me organized and on time for everything, provides entertainment and instant online access, keeps me in touch with family and friends.
    kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 5:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I just tie my purse handles in with those child seat straps in the shopping carts, it works! And saves money.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 3:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Hmm. I was going to say the microwave lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Oh, any wrap/sling I've owned. Just throw in a diaper, and some wipes- good to go. I never carried unnecessary bulk with me.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• canned carrots and green beans, my kids love them, cold!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• conveniences are varied and it depends on if it's for in the purse, you mean (so far it's been wipes, clean ups, or a tie up to prevent some stolen purse,) I'd been more apt to put my purse ""now'" crossing on a slant over my shoulder, and keep it on me. Then I would have it on me, over the shoulder secure to the opposite hip. But when I carry stuff it's always the same, extra napkins, drinks and stuff that I will not buy. not in a vending machine.

and in the home, for convenience the new pouches by tide or cheer, they are nice. Not so bulky and weighty.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• For me, I would say my CHI flatiron and my Swiffer Vac.
    My mommy convenience would probably be cable On-Demand. My DD will only watch about 15 mins of tv until she gets distracted. So when she asks to watch a show, I know I can cue up her fav. show On-Demand and FINALLY catch a 15 min. shower!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• steam mop
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 6:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I literally could not live without clorox wet wipes. i use a tub a day sometimes.... it's more expensive than if i smoked.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2010