Do you correct people's spelling on here by....

Spelling the words correctly in your answer so as to not appear to be mean? I do!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would spell it correctly in my sentence if I had to use it but I don’t point it out.  Besides it’s not my intend to insult the OP on it, it’s just to my benefit to spell it correctly.  Smiley

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• lol sometimes but only if its very obvious they have no clue how to spell it. If it looks like a typing mistake i dont say anything, most days i type so fast that letters are typed backwards anyhow :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• No, I misspell sometimes and so i don't go after people for misspelling. Mistakes happen but some women on here will just find anything to bitch about.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I agree, there are better things to talk about than people spellign sometheing right, because we are human after all and all make mistakes.
    SummerMeadowMom

Answer by SummerMeadowMom at 3:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• You're not getting the question.Its like if I spelled pregnant as pregnet,you'd write it out correctly in your answer to nicely show me I spelled it wrong. sigh....

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• no i don't, but people do correct minee!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 3:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2010