How to make myself approachable to men?

Ok...I am a somewhat shy person. I will always be myself and I don't put on an act for men, but what can I do to make myself more approachable, to let them know I'm *available* and interested?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Confidence
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I'm in the same boat. I wish both of us luck. Sorry that I don't have any advice.
    camsmom415

Answer by camsmom415 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I have the same problem I'm shy untill you get to know me. MY advice would be to just smile and have fun, be yourself and you will be suprised at how many actually like that. If one that you like seems interested then be brave and talk to him. Hope that helps.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If you want to be loved for yourself, then you must just be yourself. Men who are interested in the real you, the person you are on the inside, are the only ones that you should want to have interested in you. So just be the person you are, and wait for the right man to come looking for you and only you. I did that and it has lasted almost 46 years.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:11 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Men tend to notice the girl that is smiling and enjoying her life.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Watch your body language. If your arms and legs are crossed, you are 'closed off'. Turn yourself toward the crowd, not toward the bar or table where you are sitting/standing. Realize MOST men are pretty shy too, so they are looking for that opening. Good luck in your search.
    van5

Answer by van5 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• believe in yourself. confidence. body language and eye contact.
    DoughGirl1985

Answer by DoughGirl1985 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Be yourself - and be sure to SMILE
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 6:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Break out of ur shell
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2010