What can i do to help my Morning sickness?

I just found out i'm Preggo,I had real bad morning sickness with my first 2 and don't want it to rule the pregnancy with this one.What can i do to help with it?

Mimiconfundida

Asked by Mimiconfundida at 9:41 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am sure you have heard of saltine crackers, but I am not sure how true it is, I have never tried it but i know they say some kind of motion sickness pills can help. Or there is some kind of prego pops that are suppose to help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• saltine crackers will help ease the sickness. stay in bed eating crackers for about 15 minutes, see if that helps. if you felt like you were sick instead of hungry before and that occurs again water, crackers, small healthy snacks may help ease that. try not to move quickly when doing things, it could upset your stomach more.

if this doesnt help, consult your physician, they may have some tips for you.
    alexiscasto

Answer by alexiscasto at 10:53 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Dont take any medications without your DR. telling you unless its tylenol. Saltine crackers and chicken broth help, or preggie pop drops or even lifesavers. just keep something to suck on at all times. Thats how i help ease my morning sickness...If it gets too much to handle, your dr. can put you on something, Tell them how you feel. and if you feel liek you cant handle the sickness, ask him/her if there is anything you can be put on. HOpe this helps
    firztimemom

Answer by firztimemom at 11:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Ginger Ale and Ginger Snaps were the only things that helped me!
    Brooke1106

Answer by Brooke1106 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• My absolute favorite thing for nauseau while preggers was Altoids! That and 50 mg of B6, check with your doc first before taking anything.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 1:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I got bad morning sickness also, i didn't want to eat a thing and when I did.... yeah it wasn't good. i ate crackers and drank lots of sprite ( I don't like ginger ale at all). i went through some crackers too.... i wouldn't stop eating them until i felt better :) And you can't take motion sickness meds... I always get motion sick and I use to take meds when I went on car rides... got preg and the doc was like you can't take those anymore. They do have bands you can put on your wrist but they cut of circulation to my hands i hated them
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2008