Will you use this!?

I finally found a good sight for printables, and was wondering if some of you mom's checked it out, if you would use it to do these activities with your kids! If you have a toddler that is just learning new things, it could be fun. I think i'm going to try it!http://www.abcteach.com/directory/childhood/matching/ this is already into the sight, so if you look before this they have more than just this!

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• is it free?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:30 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Hey thanks! I will look a litle more closely when I get home.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 4:30 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• completely free!
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• of course I would!
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• there are quite a few good sites for printables and activity ideas. Just go to yahoo and search for "free preschool printables" I use them all the time with my 3 year old twins for our home-school pre-school stuff we are doing. There are also websites for kids to interact on when they are a little older www.starfall.com is the only one I remember off hand.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Absolutely I would (when he's old enough). You could also make similar cards with pictures of people in your lives or situations you encounter. Get creative! My mom did all kinds of things to help us learn before we got to school, and I really think it gave me a good start. One big advantage to teaching kids at home is that you can help them enjoy learning! This stuff can be a fun, and can give them a sense of how good it feels to accomplish something so kids will want to try hard.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 8:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2010