ovaries and issues.... please read

For the last month I been having female problems from yeast infections to bladder, UTI etc. Been on med for a month straight to help, still having issues and discharge as well as odor. Went to the dr today and he is going to send me to the OBGYN doctor. When he pushed on my left side above my hip bone but more to the left. It started hurting and it got so bad I thought I was going to die. My sister said it could be my ovaries. Could that be giving me all the womenly issues? Thanks I do not have any std's been tested a month ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Health

• I'm thinking an auto immune disorder. You could have PCOS,that would explain the pain,but the constant infections is from something else. Ask for a CBC when you go to the OB/GYN to check your white cell count.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• It could be ovarian cysts
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I'm asumming the meds you have been on are antibiotics. Use of antibiotics often causes other infections. Everytime you are on antibiotics you need to take probiotics.

The pain you felt are most likely ovarian cysts
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• A cyst
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2010