Anyone watch "The Bachelor Pad"?

Enjoying it? Who is your favorite contestant? Least favorite? Comments?

I was not familiar with any of the Jake or Ali season castmembers because I started boycotting Bachelor/ette after Jason's season - but now that Bachelor Pad is on, I can say:

Elizabeth is a nutjob. I really liked Gia and was sad to see her go. As for the guys - I don't really have a fave.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 4:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm watching it...I LOVE The Bachelor and Bachelorette but I think this show is kinda trashy? first the Twister game and then last week the pie eating contest and it shows them getting sick and then last night the kissing contest

I'm dissapointed in it but yet I'm still going to watch

I hate to admit it but I like Wes- he seems to be sweet- not the jerk he was before

I don't know which girl I like but I don't like Tenley
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 4:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yeah, I think it's kind of trashy too.........Disappointed in it. But I'll watch to see what happens. I'll be interested to see if it's only a one season show.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I agree with the 1st 2 posters it's kind of trashy. I'm watching it and I love all the Bachelor/Bacholrette shows but this one is pretty weird
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2010