Have you ever had pain so deep that it feels like your soul is hurting?

I just got a call from my daughter sobbing because the implantation she had about two weeks ago didn't work, my heart is shredded into pieces and tears fall down my cheeks as I type, her hurting over wanting a baby is so painful to me as well. I feel so helpless, how can I help her? I went for 5 years feeling what she feels now, only a had an ample supply of sperm.
Life isn't fair, when I see parents killing their own and babies being beaten I wonder why God chooses those parents to give them a gift they do not appreciate, or cherish.
Ladies lift up my spirits, I feel broken. How I miss those days where everything was fine with a kiss and a band aid!

Asked by older at 4:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • my dd is 6 and i wish i could just hold her and block all harm, pain and bad days from her forever but I cant. So i pray daily over her and for her future because one day i wont be here to do or say anything. For your dd tell her to volunteer @ the local daycare or school. I know that wont give her a baby but i think it will help her out till her baby comes and if she is never able to have a child let her know that she will always be able to love children. I know that wont make it better but its a start. Kiss and hug your dd as much as you can and cheer yourself up to be a pillar for her. My prayers are with your family dont give up keep lovin and livin her time will come.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 6:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I am sorry. I hope she is able to try again.

Answer by Bmat at 4:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• ((BIG HUGS)) Infertility is such a heartbreaking experience. My thoughts with your you and yoru daughter.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 4:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Bmat, this isn't her first time trying, financially I will help her try again, she is a high school teacher and doesn't make much money. These treatments cost $3,000 each time.

Comment by older (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Karamille, your hugs are oh so welcomed!

Comment by older (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• there is always a reason why this things happen but you nor her can give up you never know what can come along my sister was told she would never have but when they stopped try god blessed them with twins after 20 yrs i say a prayer for you daughter
    lcr3

Answer by lcr3 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Thank you Icr!

Comment by older (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I am so sorry. I went through 7 years and multiple miscarriages before I had my first child. I was friends with a lady at the time who had tried for ten years, and finally went invitro. I asked her how she dealt with it all - she told me that if it would have happened any other time she wouldn't have had her Grant. (She had just had him.) Your DD will have her baby some day. Keep loving her, and being there for her - it's the best gift a mother can give.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Thank you Scuba.

Comment by older (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I know how you feel, I am sorry, I have been there too. But, miracles do happen! I was married 13 years, had many many miscarriages, I was sooo incredibly depressed and lost. Then I decided to do IVF. The first time it did not work, $12,000 down the drain. I built up the courage to start again from scratch & Thank God it finally worked! I had a 24% chance & I now have a precious Boy! We will be married 18 years this October and I do believe in miracles. I will say a prayer for your daughter and keep you in my thoughts as well. God Bless & best wishes.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2010