overwhelmed by laundry!

im trying to minimize all the clothing. throwing out anything with a stain. what are the minimum # of outfits for each child?

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 4:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• my kids have wayyy to many outfits i always have to get rid of some i keep like ten to seven outfits...
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 4:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I usually like to have one outfit for each day or if you can mix and match . GL But do get rid of the bad condition ones of course.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• 7-14 total outfits including socks and underwear, depending on how many times a moth you want to do laundry.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 5:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I keep at least 7 school outfits that can be interchangeable. about 14 pair socks/undies (we live in coastal SC, and the kids HATE being sweaty, so I plan on 2 pair of these each day.)... We keep play clothes, stained, slightly worn items for them to romp about in when they get home from school.

I have 3 kids, and I still wind up doing laundry every day, but it is nowhere near as bad as it could be.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I'd say 7 changes is minimum.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2010