I'm full of questions today :)

my feet havent swelled this entire pregnancy. Now in the last 3 days my feet have doubled in size I swear. I just noticed today that they are very red and splotchy. have any of you experienced the redness? they hurt as well to bend them. I didn't mention it to my doc yesterday b/c I thought it was I'm kind of concerned a little. My feet swelled with my first pregnancy but it was the whol entire last two months and nothing would take the swelling down. any advice?

Asked by travisnowensmom at 4:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Put your feet up as much as possible.

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 4:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Try propping them up above your heart level (all day if possible atleast for 3 days) I went through this and this what helped me not to mention I freaked out when I saw my swollen feet they reminded me of Fred Flintstone

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• lots of water, keep your feet up,call and discuss it with your doctor.

Answer by cassie_m at 4:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Definetly keep ur feet up

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2010