Im almost 9 weeks pregnant and i can barley eat anything, I feel full whole all the time so i cant eat and ive had this my whole pregnancy and i need help figuring it out as its normal or not someone?

is it due to pregnancy or no?

Jcasey15

Asked by Jcasey15 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Im 9weeks pregnant as well. I eat but i get full really fast so if your having the same prob i say just eat really small freqent meals
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Im 16 weeks pregnant, and I eat small meals or snacks frequently because i get full fast. At dinner, I eat till i feel full then i push my plate aside and come back 10-20 minutes later. You have to listen to your body, if your full Dont eat but make sure you do have something in your tummy at all time. even if you feel full take small bites, your baby needs nutrients.
    firztimemom

Answer by firztimemom at 10:58 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• youll be fine, your appetite will catch up with you. i lost 15 pounds in my first trimester, i didnt want to eat anything. once i hit my 2nd trimester the fast food places around my house knew me by name and knew what i would order befor i even walked in. youll be fine, once your body starts needing more nutrition and fat stores, youll be hungry
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Congratulations on your pregnancy! Your body is going through some changes right now and with a growing uterus it may feel as though your are full (before you have eaten) because your uterus is pushing up on your stomach. Eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day to sustain your energy and obtain the proper nutrients needed and be sure to drink plenty of water!
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 12:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Believe me, it gets worse lol. Wait until your uterus is pressing on your stomach and pushing it up into your lungs. That's my problem right now, I have to force myself to eat, because I'm just not hungry anymore. It sucks, because if I eat too much, I'll feel sick and full and puky.

Your appetite will catch up with you soon, when your baby revs up its growth and starts to need more nutrients. You won't be able to get full, I promise =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• For the first 30 weeks of my pregnancy, I could hardly eat a thing. I just had no appetite. Then it came back at about 30 weeks, and I made up for lost time! Now that I'm nursing, I'm eating even more than when I was pregnant!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2008