Where to meet men?

I'm newly single and I'm ready to date. I am not a bar/club person so where can I meet someone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• What do you like to do? If you like to workout look for men at the gym, if you like to cook maybe take a cooking class, if you like to run join a running group, etc.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Bible study? School?
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 5:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Any cyber cafes in your area?........just one idea.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I met mine online. Yup! And I'm not ashamed to admit it ;)
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 5:30 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• On campus and in church
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• check places or ask people.
    DoughGirl1985

Answer by DoughGirl1985 at 6:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i met mine online too :) there are so many places you can meet someone. grocery store, through a friend, online the possibilities are endless.
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• www.meetup.com , church, frequent the coffeeshops, go do something new and exciting! the glow you get when you see something different and are having fun will almost always attract someone new. -Just don't go 'searching' for a man- that is disaster waiting to happen.

Also- I was having a hard time finding a good guy when I got back into the dating game, and the best advice I received was to sit down and make a list of the positive traits that you NEED in a man, what would be acceptable, and what is absolutely not something you want in your life. Then burn the list, so the information travels to the four corners of the earth.
    CarrieGemenon19

Answer by CarrieGemenon19 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Online
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 25, 2010