Big Deal? sound off.

If you are dating someone, and they are listed as dating you on facebook, but also have all of the options for looking for checked on facebook, would you be offended? After all, they are dating, so that means they are looking for dating, to result in a relationship. Even if they are in one. Plus, it's just a website. I don't think it's a big deal,do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think pretty much everything associated with Facebook is a huge waste of time and energy so, no.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Eh, not really because some people just forget to uncheck the things....

ALthough I dont know why so many people find drama in facebook & myspace. Hubby & I each have both & theres only ever been one issue & thats when we were broken up.....

So No its not a big deal
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:27 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Not a big deal, he probably doesn't even realize that those things are checked to show on his profile
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Is facebook a dating service?
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Alot of people get upset over Facebook. I think it's a big waste of my time.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010