DH/SO Strengths & Weaknesses

What are your DH or SO's good and bad points?

Mine is good in bed, good with our boys and sacrifices to be a solid provider . He could learn to communicate a little, be a slower to anger and help out without being asked when things are hectic around the house.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH always makes sure that dd and I are well cared and provided for. He works hard full time and goes to school full time. He is AMAZING behind closed doors.

I'll admit that he doesn't communicate as well as I would like, but that's okay. After seven years together, we have gotten to the point where he doesn't have to be the master of the English language because half the time I know what he means even if his words don't convey that meaning. I would LOVE it if he had more confidence in himself when his mother is around. He's never been that confident around her because she has always belittled him. (We're will working on this problem, but it is better than it was. He use to be self-concious ALL the time. Now it is just when SHE is around.)
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 5:30 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Good in bed for sure, horrible with money, good with the kids, terrible at listening, great at laundry but can't see the enormous burly bacteria in his bathroom for some reason, excellent at card games, dreadful at home repairs, he has a bad memory and a sunny disposition.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My hubby is thoughtful and funny. He is committed and loyal. He is a good father to our girls, is a hands on dad. His interpersonal skills lack at times. He can be blunt and direct. This doesn't always work well.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My dh is of course good in bed, hardest worker I know at home & his job, he is commited to our realtionship, on the downside our dd is not a daddy's girl and he is horrible with his grown children also, he is a horrible communicator, he can take care of his self he does his own laundry, dishes and yard work makes his own lunch and coffee and sometimes can come across with the attitude that he's always right he can be controlling at times not in a bad kind of sense but he always seems to think his way is the right way and I am very stubborn so we butt heads at times. He can be a bit selfish at times too but laid back at others. He can be complicated yet wonderful at times also.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Mine is awesome in bed, he is with my son and he is a family man he could communicate a little better control his stress a little better and his anger
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I honestly can not think of a single flaw that bothers me enough to want him to change. Sure he comes home, strips of his uniform & just leaves it in the middle of the bedroom floor, but its not a big deal for me to clean it up. Sure he uses a different glass every single time he gets something to drink, but so what. He is an amazing provider, amazing in bed, wonderful communicator, great listener, smart, caring, hard working, sweet, funny & totally committed to our relationship & to my DD. There is absolutely nothing about him that I would change.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2010