Ovulation bleeding..? kinda complicated

Okay for the months of June and July i had 2 periods one was a regular ( heavy 8 day) period and the other was exactly 14 days after that (only lasting about 4 days and very light)... prior to this 4 day bleeding i had heavy cramping, heavy mucus discharge, sore boobs, i even got a positive opk last month...but i ended up bleeding. This month i started bleeding (my normal heavy flo) Aug 6th. i've been thinking and expecting to get the normal "ovulation bleeding" i've been getting around the 20th because i was cramping and my mucus was very heavy again..but it went away. (my dh and i did ttc) Do you think its possible that since i didnt get the bleeding like i did the past few months that this may be my month at concieving?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible.

On a side note, have you ever asked your gyno about the heavy 8 day period? That seems really long to be that heavy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• it wasnt heavy the full 8 days..it was more normal..heavier the first 4 days..then getting lighter.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2010