post your little brag about your child here

my three year old girl is doing great when we go to do errands
used to tantrum every time we went out
(autism)
she has made such progress
I am so proud
can not even imagine how hard life in a store can be for her
(spd issues)

and
she let's me comb her hair!!!!

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 5:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Congrats!
    Today, getting off the bus, another kid pushed on Kyra trying to get past her and almost knocked her over. The kid turned around and told Kyra to stay out of her way. Instead of crying of getting mad, my good 5 year old just said "you need to learn your manners" and turned to walk home. I was very proud of the way she reacted. She showed the mean kid that she won't be pushed around but she won't sink to the mean level either. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My son woke up NOT crabby from a nap yesterday.. I can honestly count on one hand how often that has happened in his almost 3 years here - Not sure why but he usually wakes up crabby and tantrum and mad and crying for anywhere from 20 minutes to 3 hours after a nap - always has - his dad is the same way but can control it at 38 - so I hope its just temperment but YAY.. I was so happy yesterday !!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I really don't know what to say about my son. He is such a smart boy and I love him so much.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 5:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My 2.5 year old is doing great with her potty training and she's so smart. My 15 month old is learning words so fast that sometimes it surprises me what comes out of her mouth! I love my girls!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My 19 month old is learning SO many new words recently and talking so much more! And we're getting SO much closer to potty trained (during the day at least).
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 6:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Congrats!

DD can tell me what they stoplights mean and is now learning road signs at 3
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2010