24 weeks still misrable...

So... I am STILL sick almost every day now instead of every day. I legs hurt. My head hurts. I still have a kidney infection. They think the baby has put a kink in something...I don't know. Plus now my skin hurts around my belly button when you touch it. I am NEVER having another baby ever. Anyone else miserable the WHOLE time? I though pregnancy was supposed to be enjoyable.

ClaireWithChild

Asked by ClaireWithChild at 5:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• omg i was SO miserable. i HATED being pregnant. HATED HATED HATED it. but i wont let that stop me from giving my son siblings. or atleast one sibling.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I was feeling pretty icky until about 26 weeks, now I'm 30 weeks and feel pretty good other than feeling like a beached whale lol
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 5:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I was PG 2 times, both times I was sick the entire time clear until delivery. Have you talked to your doctor about meds for the morning sickness?
    mom2mykids

Answer by mom2mykids at 6:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I was miserable. I was sick for 5 1/2 months and i was a pre contractor like a month before I ha my son so I had to go to the hospital and have my contractions stopped by them giving me a shot everytime
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 7:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• you might be miserable but you WILL miss the feeling of your little baby kicking in your tummy in a few years
    BABmama08

Answer by BABmama08 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2010