Breakfast for dinner?

I'm thinking about doing "breakfast" for dinner tonight. Maybe biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs? What do you guys think? And do you ever do "breakfast" for dinner?

Kword

Asked by Kword at 5:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hell yea I do that. I LOVE breakfast foods. I usally do pancakes with bacon or sausage, eggs and gotta have chocolate milk!
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I love having breakfast for dinner! I never have been a morning eater, so I always miss out on the breakfast foods.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• sounds good! Sure do,usually french toast

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• we do breakfast for dinner alot but mostly because it is my husbands favorite meal lol. Biscuits and gravy sound good.... then again they almost always sound good lol
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 5:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I sure have. Eggs, and waffles, and bacon don't necessarily have to be for breakfast either.
    They taste good practically for any meal.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I love breakfast for dinner! Whoever said that "breakfast foods" were for the morning anyways?!?!?
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My mom used to do pancakes for dinner. It took me a long time to figure out that she only did it when funds were low.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• We do breakfast for dinner every so often. Usually it is biscuits and gravy using sausage. But I don't go to the bother of fixing anything else with it.
    KrazyDaisy

Answer by KrazyDaisy at 5:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• We do it all the time!!! I love breakfast for dinner.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• love breakfast. so breakfast for dinner is always a treat. it's easy quick and healthy
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010