what would you think? adult content

Hubby and I have swapped with another couple before and lately we have all been talking about doing it again.. well hubby told me last night that he had a dream that i was with them and he was watching.... This has happened before but it has been years! What would you think just out of curiosity? i think that it is just cause we have been talking about it again more than either of us being attracted to them... that is my deal was her hubby wasn't good the first time so i am not wanting her hubby in it this time....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• badBad bad idea,just thats just my opinion. To each her own.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Personally I think it is a waste of time. What do you think?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Sounds like he wants to do it again, maybe he isn't even having the dream, just his way of getting you interested in it again. Not my cup of tea, but whatever.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 5:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i wouldnt mind going to a sex show but i would never want to trade partners..my dh is all mine!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• bad idea. if you do it again someone going to get their feeling hurt or someone going to catch some serious feeling.
    DoughGirl1985

Answer by DoughGirl1985 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• two in a relationship is hard enough why make it harder
    ???
    never got this idea
    always thought it was stupidity at it's best

but if you think you want to...whatever!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Bravo to you for being feeling comfortable enough in your relationship to go that far. And of course, it has to be totally agreeable by both of you before your next encounter- so if you are not interested in the other man, wait to find another couple that peaks both of your interests. Yeah- he might just be talking about it to 'rev your engine', but if you have any trepidations---don't go any further. There are plenty of other swinging couples out there.
    CarrieGemenon19

Answer by CarrieGemenon19 at 6:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• It could be because you've been talking about it or because he wants that again. If you don't want the hubby, are you wanting just the wife? If so, you could ask your spouse how he feels about that, he may really like that. If you want a straight swap and you don't want the hubby, try finding another couple. The difficult part may be finding another couple willing and that you trust.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• lol I think he really enjoyed the last time. Does he know you didn't enjoy yourself as much as you would have liked? If not, that may be why he remembers it fondly. And I think he might be giving you sideways approval to make the motions so to speak.

Have Fun!!
    Be Safe.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Regardless if he had the dream or not, it really sound as if he's not too interested in being with the other women either, by the fact that he's only wanting to watch. I think you should both talk about your real interest in this other couple. It sounds to me like neither of you are interested in the couple and should find some other couple.
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 10:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010