has anyone had a miscarriage at first trimester?

if so, what were the initial symptoms??

SQ13

Asked by SQ13 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had a chemical pregnancy. It hurt like hell! I bleed worse then any period that I've ever had. I had cramps worse then any other period that I've ever had as well. The blood looked odd too.

Some people miscarry and don't feel like I did.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• First sign was spotting for me.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Unusual Lower back ache then spotting.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I had no clue of anything wrong. I found out by u/s @ 9 week appt.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Spotting both times - one at 6w, one at 12w. When it progressed to spotting and passing clots I knew for sure.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I had one in March I hope its not the case for you its very difficult to go through especially since they usually don't know why or they don't have answers to the questions you have. I'll pray for you!
    Txfallenangel83

Answer by Txfallenangel83 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I was 6 weeks along and my symptoms were bleeding and cramping
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 7:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• when i wiped it was very light pink, then it stopped quickly...so i thought all was fine...i had some crampin but not much.....jus didnt feel right that day n had no apititie...then when i actually miscarried i felt i had to pee, like right then!...then i noticed waht was happenin n went to the ER...i was at first of 2nd trimester actually
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 7:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Unfortunately I had NO symptoms at all. NONE. It made it very difficult for me with my next 2 pregnancies because I was always so afraid I lost them. I had to go through stress tests for both of them but it was worth it to us to know the babies were fine.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• ive had four mc bc of mthfr and they were all different one i had no symptoms but the loss of symtoms the baby had been dead for a week and i did not bleed or cramp showed up on us and had to wait another 2 weeks before labor. the other i started spotting brown it got heavier and clots came, and the other two were early 5 weeks, so it was just like i got a late period but the farther along you are the call it labor even in the first trimester you can also go through postpardum bc of the shift in hormones i was not educated on anyt= of this until my last mc which sucked. so hang in there hope this helps
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2010