he drove me crazy

when i was with my stbx, he drove me crazy. but now that he is gone, he left me for another woman, which i don't blame him, i wasn't the easiest person to live with. i melt when i see him now. he is so good looking. when he and i were together, i thought he was ok looking because he drove me crazy. does anyone else think there is ex is better looking now that your not with them all the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Not me at all... But i did hear on the radio this morning that this happends to most women... They say its cause your brain hasnt let go yet... Dont worry this to shall pass and the thought of him will piss you off agian... It just takes some time...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• No lol I actually think he looks worse every time I see him.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• no i actually think hes uglier and dont know what attracted me in the first place
    marykaysauer

Answer by marykaysauer at 11:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I'm with LovinEveryDay and marykaysauer...... can't stand the sight of him! Actually my mother put it best..... to me he looks like he was put together with spare parts.... just uglier than a hat full of assholes....
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I did..I sometimes still dream about him. Every time I get into a relationship I always compare them to the one I let get away...and it isn't fair to the person..so now, what I have learned is that when I do find that someone, eventually, be a little bit more open...I drove him crazy and loved me for it anyway...he wanted to get amrried and all of that..and I was not ready..so I drove him away..I want him back....but because I am hanging on to that relationship it is making it harder and harder for me to be happy and move on..and I feel that guy, the one that got away has moved so long ago..without me..
    Lazarat

Answer by Lazarat at 9:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2008