post c-sec

19ish months after a c-sec, did you ever still have pain in that area? Last night on my way home from work it was just bad (and I have a pretty high pain threshold) pretty much from hip to hip right along that scar line for like 20 min. I don't generally have any issues there, so it was weird. I'm about 99% sure I'm not pregnant (seems like I may be a few days away from ovulation).

If you had this kind of thing what did you do about it?

coder_chick

Asked by coder_chick at 6:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Health

• could just be bad gas :o) or you are ovulating.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:13 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Play it safe and give Dr a call about it. It has been awhile to have that much discomfort.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• In general I'm assuming it was either related to ovulation type cramping... or just coincidence in digestion related cramping. I'm not actually worried about it, just curious.
    coder_chick

Comment by coder_chick (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I always have pain there, but I have two incisional hernias and a bunch of adhesions. I can't do much for the adhesions, (which is possible that is what you have), and one day I will get the hernias repaired. I need to get the nerve for surgery.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• How does one determine if there are adhesions or not?

And yeah, mommy_of_many, I generally just assume gas or ovulation.
    coder_chick

Comment by coder_chick (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Aug. 25, 2010