my 2 year old cry a lot

i have a 2 year old daughter that cry all the time evertime i leave the house she cry my bf dont like watching her cuz all she do is cry how can i stop her from crying evertime i leave

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Get her playing with something or someone... It worked for me anyway... Dont worry this will pass... It just takes time...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• hey i know what your going threw my son is 3 and my daughtere is 1 and they boyh do this it's like it's the end of the world right well i tried lot of things but if you can't distract them maby try telling them
    where your going that you'll be right back. i have 5 children so i know what works on one child dosen't always
    work on all of them.If you try to distract maby distract in a room away from the door you are exiting then maby yu can open door quietly and the won't realize you gone that worked good for me.
    try favorite cartoon are game instead of people because if you try to use people then she'll catch on hey your running away from me my daughter figures it out every time and she's only 1yr old.
    jennifer181

Answer by jennifer181 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• W/my children we try to distract them if I have to leave, or I wait till they are in bed or I tell them bye and give them several hugs and kisses!! Then their dad ignores the behavior and gets them into a movie or playing w/their toys or whatever!
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Similar to the previous posts, you might want to have your two-year-old be with somebody whom she can be very comfortable. This phase will eventually pass, but in the meantime, try to have her play with something or somebody she enjoys being with. You might even want to consider visiting this incredible website called Nogginpower2. What I discovered on Nogginpower2 is that they actually have an excellent amount of reading on Discipline, Getting Great Grades, Better Social Skills, Making New Friends and Getting a Good Night Sleep. By reading these manuals on Nogginpower2, they can guide you in learning how to deal with your two-year-old in these particular situation. I hope this helps. Thank you and good luck.
    paulacolls19715

Answer by paulacolls19715 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2008