im gettig lazy ...please help?how can i be motivated

im a mother of a 2 year old,also im starting school next week from 8 am to 4;30 pm everyday and i go to work from 5;30 pm to 10;30 pm....
i have to wake up at 6 am everyday (my school is an hour from my house,in public transportation) get the baby ready.....all day in school,than at 4;30 off to pick up the baby like 1;30 min from my school,and than work from 5;30 to 10;30 than get home at 11pm than homework for at least 2 hours...im not gonna be getting any sleep,and im already tired right now just thinking of it,how can i motivate myself?i cant wake up at 6 am now,how am i gonna do it when school starts?i know its for a good reason and school is really important since i work at a minimum job work,and im not making money at all,but how can i do it?

tigernina

Asked by tigernina at 6:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in

• Personally when I find myself in a situation that i don't feel at all motivated to do i remind myself why i am doing it. I also do this with my husband who is working and going to school too. When he doesn't feel motivated i just remind him why he is doing it and he is always motivated to do it. The power of positive thought :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 6:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I try to just look at what your trying to accomplish- and less on what you have to do to get there. Kinda like the, "keep your eye on the ball" saying.

GOOD LUCK =)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 9:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• thanks ;-)
    tigernina

Comment by tigernina (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Make yourself some motivational pictures that you can carry around with you! Put them on your walls and in your purse. :) Put your babies picture in it ro remind you of who you are doing this for. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:24 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• You grit your teeth and muscle through it. GL & GB
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• you'll figure it out.
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• You do it for your child and your future as well. good luck

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010