Very concerned (Long sorry)

My first pregnancy I didn't find out until I was 7 1/2 months pregnant. Long story. I was very irregular and didn't grow a belly until about 8 months. First pregnancy I thought I was just very gassy. Anyway, I've gotten my period every month since she was born. I felt very weird for the past 2 months. Like I'm pregnant. Still get my period and have taken home preggo tests and they come back negative. Do you think there is a possibility that I'm pregnant? Or is it all in my head? If you don't have anything nice to say move along. I just want some opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you are feeling the same way when you had your first pregnancy, it could be possible. did you have periods throughout your first pregnancy? if so that is crazy, I think if i was in your postion i would take another test in a week. Or maybe even go to the doctors. Cuz if you feel like you did before, than maybe you are. Go to the doctors they can tell you for sure. but thats crazy, you didnt grow a belly until 8 months. lucky you. i had a belly at 5 months
    mybabychunk

Answer by mybabychunk at 10:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Buy a pregnancy test or go to your doctor. That's the only way to know for sure.
    KDW211

Answer by KDW211 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Go take a blood test at the dr. it will be more reliable or even ask for an ultrasound sometimes they will pick up the pregnancy that way only.
    3boysohboy

Answer by 3boysohboy at 10:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I would go to the DR. thats the best way to know, and you can start taking care of your baby now...and not have to wait to 7 Months. When you Found out the first time were you on any prenatals?
    firztimemom

Answer by firztimemom at 10:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I was for about a month. Thankfully she turned out healthy as a horse. Then again I do take good care of myself. So I was very blessed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Good for you, Just follow your gut and everything will be fine, Hope all turns out well!!!
    firztimemom

Answer by firztimemom at 11:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I'd go to the doctor for a blood test. Might be in your head; might not. With the way your first pregnancy was, I'd just tell them that since your body was so out of whack during that one, you just want to be sure so you can take care of yourself if you are pregnant again. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2008